Office Safety Protocols
For the health and safety of you and us, we have made the following changes to how we operate.
- Anyone entering the office will be screened for COVID exposure and symptoms.
- Masks are required for everyone (staff included).
- When possible, limited amount of people.
- No eyewear browsing in the optical. Our experienced opticians will guide you
through the process and bring frames to you to limit the spread of germs. Please keep in mind we are trying to minimize your time in the office.
If you are unwilling to comply with these changes, we will not be able to see you for your exam.
- Frequent hand hygiene
- Wash hands with soap and water (20 seconds minimum)
- Disinfect with P&C spray
- Disinfection of surfaces and frames with P&C spray or hydrogen peroxide
- Required masks while working
Updated: Sept. 21, 2021