Covid-19 Information Update
TO OUR PATIENT FAMILY
Our office is closed for routine eye care in response to the statewide shelter in place directive. If you have a sight-threatening issue, please contact Zeiter Eye at (209) 466-5566 or Delta Eye at (209) 478-1797. Although our office will be closed, we will have very few staff available from Monday-Friday: 10:00am – 2:00pm to:
- Answer calls and emails
- Place contact lens orders. If you currently have less than 3 months supply left, we highly recommend that you place an order now since we don’t know how long we will still do this. We will ship them directly to you with no additional charge or can give them to you through the door. We will extend contact lens prescription expiration dates on a case by case basis. Please call our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.
- Arrange to dispense glasses and contact lens supplies
- Sell eye vitamins through the door
- Renew prescription eye drops
- Sell Pure & Clean (P&C) disinfection spray for hands and surfaces. The EPA has added P&C disinfection products (EPA#: 92108-1) to their approved disinfectants for SARS-CoV-2 with active ingredient hypochlorous acid. Our office traditionally uses it for disinfecting equipment and also sells it as a lid scrub. It’s labelled for eyelids but can be used for hands and hard surfaces. We have not marked up the product and is available for purchase while supplies last.
- Please call our office at (209) 835-7446 for any of these services.
Coronavirus and contact lenses: Contact lenses are safe to wear as long as you wash your hands before handling contacts and adhere to proper wear and care (no overnight wear, proper replacement, and proper disinfection). The CDC has said there is “no evidence to suggest contact lens wearers are more at risk for acquiring COVID-19 than eyeglass wearers. Contact lens wearers should continue to practice safe contact lens wear and care hygiene habits.” More info here from the CDC. The health and safety of our patients is our number one priority at all times. We will do our best to assist you with your eyecare and vision needs during this national emergency. We thank you for continuing to support local business like ours.
Stay safe everyone!
Drs. Moline, Yee, and Ng.